- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
You can run five miles no problem, but five pushups kills you
Eat food from farmers markets.
Drink good tea each morning.
Read books that make you feel.
Paint, even if you’re awful.
Write, even when you have nothing to say.
Sit in the fresh air outside.
Go on hikes.
Swim in lakes and wade in streams.
Sleep as long as you need.
Work hard at what you love.
Work hard at what you hate.
Love unconditionally and wholeheartedly.